Thursday, December 13, 2007

Re"Cooper"ation

Well....here I go again. We brought home another puppy. Her name is Cooper. She is a Cairn Terrier and she has become a serious momma's baby in a matter of four days. She's beautiful and brindle and I can't take my eyes off of her.
She's much feistier than Ruby was. Ruby was very much a little love sponge and pretty complacent for a Cairn Terrier. Cooper is all Cairn! Don't get me wrong...she spends A LOT of time curled up in my arms, but the rest of the time (time when she's not sleeping!) she's beating up on Jubal the giant golden retriever and terrorizing the cats.
She's doing much for my heart, too. Two losses in a short time has torn me up. Cooper is cracking me up and making my heart go pitty pat. A nice turn from the feeling of my heart going kerthud.

No comments: